Bowja The Ninja Bowja The Ninja

Great game

Great game, I'd just say that it suffers from the same issues as most point and click games, you try everything without the need to think about any logic, and it happens to be the quickest way to solve the puzzles. Due to the limited amount of possibilities in this game, this method works particularily well and it is a very short game indeed, but it doesn't make it less enjoyable while it lasts.

Alter Alter

Very good

This is a great game, the idea of shrinking/growing things is interesting, the story and dialogues are fun. The main problem is that it lags, I wouldn't say unplayable, but seriously slow, not really fun to control, and my computer is standard, that's why I can't put 5. Very good overall.

Rail Pioneer Rail Pioneer

Good game

I enjoyed it enough to finish it, so I like it, simple and original, although it can be very frustrating, because of some little details that spoil the experience, and that could have been avoided: when you've selected a piece of rail but have not placed it yet, clicking on another piece from the slots should cancel the previous one (instead you can't select one until you've placed the first one). Another thing with the dynamite: I can't accept the fact that you can miss your target, this can happen because of the scrolling, very annoying, you should only allow to activate it on an object, not on the ground. Good overall